Corsair Community

Corsair glaive double clicking and dragging problem semi-solution?

CJJubane

So i figured out one thing what if the corsair mice's are intended to do double clicking.... when you hold the left click tightly it double clicks when released, same as when dragging a file it drops suddenly at a point...... But if you do it gently and softly i managed to accurately do the things normally and tested out many scenarios, and to my findings if you click the left button harder it tends to double click.. it might be a feature for corsair products? or can be customized on the next CUE software or newer firmware? or it could be just a faulty mouse.... other than that its impossible for it to be a faulty mouse since a-lot of people have been complaining about this problem consistently for their Corsair mouses.... correct me if i'm wrong. i would like to take on suggestions.

• Corsair Employee

Hi CJJubane,

Have you checked for the latest firmware for the mouse? If that doesn't help it could be a bad switch on the mouse. I recommend creating a ticket on our support website so a technically support agent can assist you further.

It's not a feature of the mouse, it's more likely a quality control problem with the switch. If you bought the mouse at a local store I would recommend just returning it rather than going through the RMA process. I've had two Glaives and they were riddled with issues, ended up just getting a refund on the second one. I highly recommend the Steel Series Rival 600 or the Razer Deathadder Elite. I've had both since the Glaive and they are fantastic mice.

Archived