Corsair Community

No Lighting working on H150i logo & Commander Pro USB inputs not working

WhiskeyOmega

I got a lot of new Corsair stuff yesterday so I could run it purely from iCUE to solve an issue with Link with black screening. (looks like its solved!)

I got a H150i pro but ive noticed all of a sudden with the new commander pro firmware on iCUE niether the H150i or the Lighting node pro that I plugged into the commander pro is being detected. If I put them into the usb headers on the motherboard they work fine.

I also cant seem to get the lighting on the cooler to stay on. It works when I select it from the library but doesnt stay on (Im thinking thats supposed to be a preview thing ?) when I select the same lighting from the effects list it goes dark and there is nothing to select in the picture.

• 2 months later...
Apparently the Commander Pro's USB headers will not work if the it is connected to a Asustek usb2.0 headers. So my lighting node with the strips is useless. Any chance there could be a fix?

That's not accurate at all. I have a CoPro connected to Asustek USB 2.0 headers with no issues, as do many other users. There have, however, been issues with some AsMedia controllers.

So if you ware having issues with the CoPro can you check the following:

1) Make sure that it's powered with a direct SATA connection. Molex-> SATA adapters don't have the 3.3V rail and the CoPro needs that.

2) Make sure that XHCI Handoff is enabled and Fast Book is disabled in your BIOS. Both of these have to do with how USB devices are initialized.

3) Make sure that Windows Fast Startup is disabled.

From there, if it's still not working, take a look at USBDeView and post the results. I'll have to double-check mine but I'll see if the hub is visible to Windows at all. It actually doesn't have the 1b1c VID.

That's not accurate at all. I have a CoPro connected to Asustek USB 2.0 headers with no issues, as do many other users. There have, however, been issues with some AsMedia controllers.

So if you ware having issues with the CoPro can you check the following:

1) Make sure that it's powered with a direct SATA connection. Molex-> SATA adapters don't have the 3.3V rail and the CoPro needs that.

2) Make sure that XHCI Handoff is enabled and Fast Book is disabled in your BIOS. Both of these have to do with how USB devices are initialized.

3) Make sure that Windows Fast Startup is disabled.

From there, if it's still not working, take a look at USBDeView and post the results. I'll have to double-check mine but I'll see if the hub is visible to Windows at all. It actually doesn't have the 1b1c VID.

Yea i meant Asmedia (it was 3am)

Its a direct connection to a sata power plug

I have enabled EHCI handoff (I Dont have XHCI)

Fast Boot and startup is disabled and the lightning node is not appearing.

The Commander pro is there in usbDeView

VTdeQIg.png

Archived