Corsair Community

Vengeance RGB PRO - Firmware Update 0.96.57

ilucha

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i'm from Germany so sorry if my English is not so good :D

I have the Vengeance RG Pro for a few days, too.

ICue had made the Firmware Update but it broke up at 76% and the software has closed.

Now is the Problem that the RGB Light isn't avaibale. Did anyone had an Idea what can i do? Only one RAM is lightning a little bit in Red, like it is doing the update.

I Use a Asus Rog Strix X 470 F Gaming Mainboard with an AMD Ryzen 7 2700x.

IMG_20181225_192023.thumb.jpg.a06af97d19c0204ccc2607be1514b79a.jpg

Hello i'm from Germany so sorry if my English is not so good :D

I have the Vengeance RG Pro for a few days, too.

ICue had made the Firmware Update but it broke up at 76% and the software has closed.

Now is the Problem that the RGB Light isn't avaibale. Did anyone had an Idea what can i do? Only one RAM is lightning a little bit in Red, like it is doing the update.

I Use a Asus Rog Strix X 470 F Gaming Mainboard with an AMD Ryzen 7 2700x.

What BIOS version are you using? I have the same board, processor and memory and couldn't get the memory modules to show as a device in iCUE or even light up unless I went all the way back from BIOS V-4207 to BIOS V-4018. The X470 PC was only first booted on 18/12/24 with all latest BIOS and drivers. The memory modules were used for a week in a B250 build with the latest firmware as of 18/12/24 (unsure what version and if firmware is board specific), lit up just fine and had full control in iCUE. I'm conflicted between using old BIOS to get full iCUE RGB RAM functionality and new BIOS to get possibly better processor performance.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived