Corsair Community

H115i RGB Platinum + iCUE + FC5

Daemonius

Hi,

H115i RGB Platinum, nor the fans, do not light up in Far Cry 5 the same as all other Corsair RGB peripherals. (KB, Strips, Fans).

It is working with instant lighting normally, and I can choose the colors in iCUE.

Any advice on how to get it to light up with the rest during this game.?

Open iCUE and go into the Setting tab (top), then uncheck "Enable SDK" in the bottom right corner. Far Cry 5 has some type of special interaction with iCUE lighting, but I don't have the game and can't describe it. There are a few others on here who do.

This just takes the RGB out of the game, that's not what I want. I want all that unicorn puke on the game, but it doesn't work on the H115i,

Keyboard - RGB works -> USB to MB

Lighting Strips - RGB works -> Node -> Commander Pro

Case Fans - RGB works -> Node -> Commander Pro

Void Pro - RGB works -> USB to MB

ST100 - RGB works -> USB to MB

H115i RGB Platinum - does not work and this is what I want to get fixed.

H115i Pro here, same results as OP; pump lights just turn off when Far Cry 5 loads, not matching the K70 and LL120 'Murica goodness. Unchecking "Enable SDK" keeps current iCUE profile enabled at all times. Tried changing "Hardware Lighting" option of h115i Pro but had no effect.

Hey, hey!

The new pumps were not integrated into Far Cry 5 because they were not available at the time.

You can add them yourself though, to each lighting profile for Far Cry 5.

Locate the Far Cry 5 profiles by navigating to your iCUE installation directory.

~install drive~/ Program Files (x86) / CORSAIR iCUE Software / GameSDKEffects / FarCry5.

Import each *.cueprofile into iCUE one at a time.

Add the colour or effect you think is best for that particular profile for your H115i Pro AIO.

Export the profile and overwrite that particular profile in the FarCry5 directory.

Repeat for each profile until done.

Make a backup of all those profiles, because the next iCUE update may revert the changes.

Hey, hey!

The new pumps were not integrated into Far Cry 5 because they were not available at the time.

You can add them yourself though, to each lighting profile for Far Cry 5.

Locate the Far Cry 5 profiles by navigating to your iCUE installation directory.

~install drive~/ Program Files (x86) / CORSAIR iCUE Software / GameSDKEffects / FarCry5.

Import each *.cueprofile into iCUE one at a time.

Add the colour or effect you think is best for that particular profile for your H115i Pro AIO.

Export the profile and overwrite that particular profile in the FarCry5 directory.

Repeat for each profile until done.

Make a backup of all those profiles, because the next iCUE update may revert the changes.

Hi I tried this method with no luck for my H150i Pro, al my fans and keyboards works as expected but not the RGB pump.

Any idea?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...