Corsair Community

Website doesn't work?

I think they were updating it. As of now writing, it looks like the shop is back online and it features two nice clean buttons for selecting between German and English as the display language ...but they also seem to have removed some out-of-stock products from their listing. Where the Dominator 2400Mhz modules go :[pouts: ?

I think they were updating it. As of now writing, it looks like the shop is back online and it features two nice clean buttons for selecting between German and English as the display language ...but they also seem to have removed some out-of-stock products from their listing. Where the Dominator 2400Mhz modules go :[pouts: ?

I still don't see homepage it opens blank page for me.

Cleared cache, used CCleaner to clean the whole drive and still it persists. Also, when the (blanke) homepage comes up the tab icon is not the true corsair black ship one but some red one instead - an inclosed "U" or "O".

NOTE: I can get on other product pages (i.e. AX PSUs), but the moment I try to get on to the corsair homepage I get the blank page with the red icon.

EDIT: I got this problem ever since I typed the corsair http address without the "www"; a blank page loaded and the strange red icon/logo beside the "corsair" text.

For the past day or so, about 10/06 to 10/08, I can't seem to get the Corsair web site home page to display. No error occurs, and the URL seems fine, my browser (Firefox) displays "Done" as usual, but the page is blank.

Obviously I can access the forums, and the product info pages, but only through browser History, or Google results for Corsair other than the main page. The Corsair main page link fails through Google too.

Just an FYI, unless I have some problem. My internet access is through Comcast in the USA.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Im having the same problem here for the last few days not able to visit the site just a blank white page already tried all the stuff in this thread mentioned

Tested with IE9 Chrome WP7 browser Opera on a Andriod phon with three internet connections white page when going to www,Corsair.com also contacted my isp incase it was a routing error and its Corsairs side the problem it seems

ISPs tried to access the main site with

Demon.net

Orange UK

T-Mobile UK

• 3 weeks later...

Archived