Corsair Community

I have scoured the Corsair website, and third part keycap providers for G-Key keycaps for the K95 RGB and I'm convinced they don't exist. I received the keyboard as a gift a couple weeks back and am completely satisfied with it, except that the G-keys continue to pop-off if you press them off centre.

I contacted support and the was told that the only way to replace these keycaps were to replace the entire keyboard. But I do not believe I am covered under warranty and do not have the receipt/invoice... This leaves me in a tough spot and I am looking far and wide for replacement G-Keys and keycaps in general for the K95 RGB and am surprised at the lack of support for a relatively premium mechanical keyboard.

The issue isn't enough to justify buying a new board, just need some new caps. If anyone knows where I can buy them, I will be forever thankful.

Ive never replaced the gkeys, but there are probably some non G1..G18 keycap double shot ones that will work for you on amazon.

For the sake of example, you could get some plain old clear ones for cheap and paint them even if you like:

https://www.amazon.com/Max-Keyboard-Translucent-Cherry-Keycap/dp/B015S5EIGS/ref=sr_1_36?ie=UTF8&qid=1520030116&sr=8-36&keywords=keycap%2Bset&th=1

Might depend on what you are looking for. curious what you end up going with let us know!

Archived