Corsair Community

Schwitz Compatibility Update! All Current Profiles! All Tech!

Hey Guys!

So I've spent a bit of time recently going through all my old profiles and converting them for every piece of current Corsair tech.

That means all my profiles should now work for:

- K95 - K70 - K65 - Strafe - M65 - Sabre - Scimitar - Void - Void USB -

Massive shout out to Zheren159, who until now has been converting my profiles for everyone to use.

Thanks for all your hard work mate, it hasn't gone unappreciated.

[ame]

[/ame]

For people with the K65, Strafe, Strafe RGB, Scimitar or a wireless Void please let me know in this thread if everything is working appropriately. You will probably have to re-bind some things.

Download Link For All Profiles:

http://lewisgerschwitz.com/profiles/CompatibilityUpdate.zip

PS: I'm thinking about creating a Patreon for these videos/profiles, that way I can dedicate more of my time to it and make more, Good idea? Bad idea? Do you think people would support it? let me know what you think.

Against my better judgement,I updated my keyboards firmware and software and now my keyboard and mouse no longer link.. grrrrr! I downloaded the profiles in the link and no go..

UPDATE.. I figured it out,but every time I add the new profile,CUE crashes.. Cue also take about 5 mins to boot up also.. grrr!

2ND UPDATE.. I found out after you import one of the new profiles,Cue locks up. But.. if you wait a few mins it will unlock and your profile will work. Its a Cue issue..

Against my better judgement,I updated my keyboards firmware and software and now my keyboard and mouse no longer link.. grrrrr! I downloaded the profiles in the link and no go..

UPDATE.. I figured it out,but every time I add the new profile,CUE crashes.. Cue also take about 5 mins to boot up also.. grrr!

2ND UPDATE.. I found out after you import one of the new profiles,Cue locks up. But.. if you wait a few mins it will unlock and your profile will work. Its a Cue issue..

You're using CUE version 1.11.85?

Archived