Corsair Community

Sabre RGB problems

RapiidStrafes

Basicly i've been using my Sabre RGB mouse for quite a while now, and today it randomly disconected a few times, i tried updating software etc but it didnt seem to help, what did help for 5 mins was to pull it out of the usb port and put it back in. But just a couple of minutes ago it disconected again and i got a windos notification saying: Usb-device not recognized. i tried putting it in a diffirent port but it didnt help. Could some1 help me out?

My Sabre RGB started randomly disconecting first from the mouse software that changed dpi and collours, and a minute later also disconected from my pc. Once i un-plugged it and re-plugged it i got an error from windows: Usb Deveice not recognized. Could some1 help me out?

https://gyazo.com/19f29b82e7ee8d6c6b0bdec5921977c3

about my specs, i dont rlly know anything more about them than i put in my specs. If u need anything more pls tel me how to find it :P

• Corsair Employee
When you performed the CUE update, did you also perform a firmware update? The firmware update is in the Global Settings (gear wheel) section, and the button with the arrow pointing down at a line under the Sabre RGB. Try performing a force firmware update even if the mouse is up to date. I'd also recommend going in and performing all of your Windows updates and make sure your USB drivers are current with those from the motherboard manufacturer's website.

When you performed the CUE update, did you also perform a firmware update? The firmware update is in the Global Settings (gear wheel) section, and the button with the arrow pointing down at a line under the Sabre RGB. Try performing a force firmware update even if the mouse is up to date. I'd also recommend going in and performing all of your Windows updates and make sure your USB drivers are current with those from the motherboard manufacturer's website.

Thnx for the fast response, i tried it all and it still disconects from the corsair utility engine. Im atm tryin it without the corsair utility engine active, becouse when i plugged the mouse into a pc that didnt have the utility engine it work perfectly fine, i also tried updating my usb ports etc. Any other advise?

Thnx for the fast response, i tried it all and it still disconects from the corsair utility engine. Im atm tryin it without the corsair utility engine active, becouse when i plugged the mouse into a pc that didnt have the utility engine it work perfectly fine, i also tried updating my usb ports etc. Any other advise?

Well it still kinda stops for half a second some times without the utility engine active, so that wasnt the problem.

Archived