Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cases

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2018, 06:42 PM

POST ID # = 937070
DANiMALxMD Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porogamis View Post
Here you go. https://imgur.com/a/bLqKZ

Sorry hard to get good pictures as the glass is literally a mirror.
Thanks man. How hard is it to actually see in? Do you have to be at the right angle? Is it perfectly visible while "backlit" or is it still a challenge to see in there? Did you mess with the vertical GPU mount at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair CJ View Post
No LED strips.

Ports 1-3 go to the included SP RGB fans, port 4 goes to the PCB for the front panel CORSAIR SAILS and PSU Shroud's CORSAIR logo.

The case LEDs are treated as additional SP RGB fans (which is why the SP RGB 3-button controller is included with the case for basic control via the front panel). If you were to swap out the SP RGB controller for a LNP or CLCP, you'd have to have one channel set to SP RGB for the case lighting and included SP RGB fans. If you upgrade from SP RGB fans, you'll need to use a second channel.
Do you know if it will be possible to use a normal tempered glass panel from a regular 570x with the new, what-looks-to-be hex nut?

Also, the specs say: "Front I/O Panel includes: 3-Button RGB Controller, USB 3.0 port (2), USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons."

Does this mean there are 3 ports on the front panel or is it "2 usb 3.0 ports, 1 of which being the 3.1?" Also i am not seeing a reset button anywhere on the website and also the pic that Porogamis showed. Am i missing something lol?

Old 01-23-2018, 08:58 PM
Tavers's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937089
Tavers Reputation: 10

Does it include the PSU shroud now?

Old 01-23-2018, 09:16 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair CJ's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937092
Corsair CJ Reputation: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavers View Post
Does it include the PSU shroud now?
The 570X Mirror Black incorporates feedback we've received since the 570X originally launched.
  • Cable management grommet on the PSU shroud.
  • Inclusion of the PSU shroud cover plate to cap off the end of the PSU shroud. (Which has been released as a separate accessory for those who want it)
  • RGB-lit front sails logo and PSU shroud logo.
  • True USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2 support.
  • Cutouts for mounting a video card vertically.

The mirrored panels are also super nice. :)

Last edited by Corsair CJ; 01-23-2018 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Forgot about the vertical mount cutouts for a video card.

Old 01-23-2018, 09:23 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair CJ's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937093

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiMALxMD View Post
Thanks man. How hard is it to actually see in? Do you have to be at the right angle? Is it perfectly visible while "backlit" or is it still a challenge to see in there? Did you mess with the vertical GPU mount at all?

Do you know if it will be possible to use a normal tempered glass panel from a regular 570x with the new, what-looks-to-be hex nut?

Also, the specs say: "Front I/O Panel includes: 3-Button RGB Controller, USB 3.0 port (2), USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons."

Does this mean there are 3 ports on the front panel or is it "2 usb 3.0 ports, 1 of which being the 3.1?" Also i am not seeing a reset button anywhere on the website and also the pic that Porogamis showed. Am i missing something lol?
I'll try to answer in order:
It's easy to see in once the system is on and internal lights are going.

Yes, you can use the normal tempered glass panel from an OG 570X. The screw heads are different, but they are the same length and thread. Also, you can use the different color screw sets for the 570X with the Mirror Black version.

The specs appear to have a typo, it should have:
3-button RGB controller, USB 3.0 port (1), USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C, Headphone and Mic, Power on.

Old 01-23-2018, 09:31 PM
Tavers's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937094
Tavers Reputation: 10

Quote:
The 570X Mirror Black incorporates feedback we've received since the 570X originally launched.
  • Cable management grommet on the PSU shroud.
  • Inclusion of the PSU shroud cover plate to cap off the end of the PSU shroud. (Which has been released as a separate accessory for those who want it)
  • RGB-lit front sails logo and PSU shroud logo.
  • True USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2 support.

The mirrored panels are also super nice. :)
Awesome, thanks! Might be time to upgrade from the 460RGB :)

Old 01-24-2018, 05:50 AM
iCue βeta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937142
Zotty Reputation: 49

Quote:
RGB-lit front sails logo and PSU shroud logo.
So.. Duder... Would you know or can you ask if those two items will be for sale as spares/upgrades please? like the current white versions are?

Us older 570x owners need such items! lol

Old 01-24-2018, 06:24 AM
Krokarn's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937145
Krokarn Reputation: 10

Please make a "570x White Mirror Edition"

I am planning for a case swap from my Air 540 to a White 570x, but now i want a White 570x Mirror Edition...

Old 01-24-2018, 08:59 AM
snapper69's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937168
snapper69 Reputation: 32

Looks nice, in my favourite colour too.

Old 01-24-2018, 01:26 PM

POST ID # = 937186
idknox Reputation: 10

Just wanted to confirm: You can connect the Case Logo PCB directly into the Lighting Node Pro and bypass the SP RGB hub?

I'm planning on using LL and ML fans, so I'd prefer to only need 2 hubs and 2 Lighting Nodes for the build.

Thanks!

Old 01-24-2018, 01:27 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair CJ's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotty View Post
So.. Duder... Would you know or can you ask if those two items will be for sale as spares/upgrades please? like the current white versions are?

Us older 570x owners need such items! lol
  • The USB Type-C I/O upgrade kit is currently available.
  • Same with the PSU shroud cover plate.
  • The mirrored glass panels and screws with the new head style should be available as spare parts in the near future.
  • The new RGB bits (front logo, PSU shroud logo) might be available eventually, but I have no word on that so no guarantees that'll happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokarn View Post
Please make a "570x White Mirror Edition"

I am planning for a case swap from my Air 540 to a White 570x, but now i want a White 570x Mirror Edition...
Oooo that'd look really nice. It's always possible. If the mirror panels become available as a spare part, you could just throw it on the standard 570X white and install the silver anodized screw set.

Old 01-24-2018, 01:30 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair CJ's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937190

Quote:
Originally Posted by idknox View Post
Just wanted to confirm: You can connect the Case Logo PCB directly into the Lighting Node Pro and bypass the SP RGB hub?

I'm planning on using LL and ML fans, so I'd prefer to only need 2 hubs and 2 Lighting Nodes for the build.

Thanks!
The case logo PCB plugs into the 6-port LED hub. Wiring directly into a LNP will require a DIY solution, but in theory should be doable if you want to avoid having a total of 3 fan LED hubs (the logo LEDs are treated as a single SP RGB fan).

Old 01-24-2018, 01:40 PM
iCue βeta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937193

Quote:
  • The USB Type-C I/O upgrade kit is currently available.
  • Same with the PSU shroud cover plate.
  • The mirrored glass panels and screws with the new head style should be available as spare parts in the near future.
  • The new RGB bits (front logo, PSU shroud logo) might be available eventually, but I have no word on that so no guarantees that'll happen

The case logo PCB plugs into the 6-port LED hub. Wiring directly into a LNP will require a DIY solution, but in theory should be doable if you want to avoid having a total of 3 fan LED hubs (the logo LEDs are treated as a single SP RGB fan)
works for me buddy.. thanks for that info!

Last edited by Zotty; 01-24-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Old 01-24-2018, 02:02 PM

POST ID # = 937196
idknox Reputation: 10

Quote:
The case logo PCB plugs into the 6-port LED hub. Wiring directly into a LNP will require a DIY solution, but in theory should be doable if you want to avoid having a total of 3 fan LED hubs (the logo LEDs are treated as a single SP RGB fan).
Nooooo

Maybe some feedback for future cases would be to allow case LEDs like this be independent of a specific fan type, for use-cases like mine.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Old 01-24-2018, 02:17 PM
iCue βeta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937197

Quote:
Nooooo

Maybe some feedback for future cases would be to allow case LEDs like this be independent of a specific fan type, for use-cases like mine.

maybe having them appear as a strip would be a better option........ could just be daisy chained in.

Old 01-24-2018, 03:20 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair CJ's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937216

Quote:
Nooooo

Agreed. I believe the idea behind it being executed this way was to have it easily tie into the onboard RGB button controls on the front IO.

I have a few workarounds in mind to make the setup tidier if you want to use fans other than SP RGB and will report back after I've tracked down a 570X Mirror Black to experiment on. :)

1 members found this post helpful.