Corsair Community

G keys not working in game

toxicfr33ze

Lets say im playing PUBG and i want to make G1 be "m" to open the map. so i make a macro and assign G1 and click "m" while recording and its all good and its says "press key m" then "release key m" then i decide to get on a game of pubg and it doesn't work for some reason. Any help would be appreciated

1609796625_K95CUE.thumb.PNG.3e6bf2fd0d0cbaae8973d3016019201c.PNG

Strange. Did the text macro work in-game?

Try adding a longer delay between the keypress and see whether that helps.

Yea the text macro works in the game like lets say i made G1 to say "Hello" i could go to the chat press G1 and it would say Hello but not if i make a macro for "press m". Also i will try doing that when i get home Toasted thanks my dude.

• 2 weeks later...
Lets say im playing PUBG and i want to make G1 be "m" to open the map. so i make a macro and assign G1 and click "m" while recording and its all good and its says "press key m" then "release key m" then i decide to get on a game of pubg and it doesn't work for some reason. Any help would be appreciated

In general, I highly recommend using key redefinition rather than macros.

This will help avoid "stuck key" syndrome, should you interrupt the macro between the key down and the key up events.

Yea the text macro works in the game like lets say i made G1 to say "Hello" i could go to the chat press G1 and it would say Hello but not if i make a macro for "press m". Also i will try doing that when i get home Toasted thanks my dude.

i see its your default profile. sorry for assuming but did you specify the game path in profile?

also switch on the advanced mode (on top) ,go to the screwdriver icon (next to Checkered flag) then check the box that says

"Execute Uninterrupted"

see if that helps.

Archived