Corsair Community

RTX 2080 / 2080 TI availability

CuteTeaPot

I'm interested in a Corsair One, but I want to get a system with the new Nvidia graphics cards just released. I assume Corsair will be adding these soon to stay competitive with other manufacturers. Can anyone from Corsair provide a rough date of when we can expect Corsair One with 2080 architecture to be available? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

@Corsair CJ

Hi:)

I understand that you cannot provide a date.

I am currently looking for a new gaming system and would love to get a 2080TI Corsair One, but don't want to wait too long.

Could you at least confirm that there definitely will be a 2080TI version and maybe even tell us if we'll have to wait longer than Q1 2019? Cause until then I think I can wait, any longer and I'll have to look somewhere else:(

Biggest improvement I can see is the PSU venting directly - this will help cooling quite a bit. Have been considering that modification on my C1 but might actually have a better idea. Either way, i'm not cutting into my case just yet after only owning it a month!

Nope no details. But do you think it's likely a company will release something that's slower than the old version?

Not slower, no.

But I can imagine them releasing that new model with the repositioned USB and HDMI ports with a 1080 ti graphics card - you know, the same speed as the previous model.

Not that I'm criticizing that move if it's the case - these new RTX cards seem extremely overpriced for 30% more performance. It would just be nice to know for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived