Corsair Community

New C1 :)

nox_uk

OK, so i know there is a new C1 on the way, and I was planning to wait for that... but...

I could not resist a good deal on an older model - 7700k, 16GB, 1080 and the 480GB SSD (non-nvme which suits me better as I have an nvme I could bung in if I wanted to perform open one surgery...)

All looking good so far :)

Should of waited but in all honesty the games I play are all a bit old and don't need the new GPUs - been toddling along with a 970GTX pretty much fine.

so how new? I am pretty sure my fingerprints are almost the first. Looks like it was first booted up in May and then switched off until now (according to Eventvwr anyway) It certainly looks untouched, non of that greasy worn in finger print stuff going on anywhere!

• Corsair Employees
OK, so i know there is a new C1 on the way, and I was planning to wait for that... but...

I could not resist a good deal on an older model - 7700k, 16GB, 1080 and the 480GB SSD (non-nvme which suits me better as I have an nvme I could bung in if I wanted to perform open one surgery...)

All looking good so far :)

Should of waited but in all honesty the games I play are all a bit old and don't need the new GPUs - been toddling along with a 970GTX pretty much fine.

so how new? I am pretty sure my fingerprints are almost the first. Looks like it was first booted up in May and then switched off until now (according to Eventvwr anyway) It certainly looks untouched, non of that greasy worn in finger print stuff going on anywhere!

Good to hear and thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

So I went indies the C1 last night for the first time, to have a bit of a nose round.

It is the most incredible piece of PC engineering I have ever seen. I've come from a long history (30+ years) of PC building & apple macs, but this C1 is amazing. There are improvements that could of been done in the design stage (which I imagine the C1v2 will have) but overall - wow. Really impressed Corsair.

Archived