Corsair Community

Corsair One won't turn on

ppx.texh

Hello, I have had a Corsair One for about a year.

Yesterday I moved it from one room to another and it won't turn on. Tried different power cable nothing. Then while unplugged I pressed clear cmos at the back. Then tried powering it on, nothing. Next day before calling tech support I gave it one last try, and it just powered on for like 5 seconds, then it switched off. Tried again, and now it booted on normally! So I logged out, shut Windows down. Then put it from the floor, up to the desk and now again, it won't power on or anything. I do not understand what is happening? Any idea?

• Corsair Employees
Hello, I have had a Corsair One for about a year.

Yesterday I moved it from one room to another and it won't turn on. Tried different power cable nothing. Then while unplugged I pressed clear cmos at the back. Then tried powering it on, nothing. Next day before calling tech support I gave it one last try, and it just powered on for like 5 seconds, then it switched off. Tried again, and now it booted on normally! So I logged out, shut Windows down. Then put it from the floor, up to the desk and now again, it won't power on or anything. I do not understand what is happening? Any idea?

what's the SN on that unit? You didn't have any issue until you moved it from point A to point B?

• 2 weeks later...

It used to be in point B (bedroom). Then it was in point A (living room) for a few weeks. Then I moved it back to point B and that is when it stopped working.

Just got it back from the repair centre the other day. (thank God I took out 4 years extended warranty) it literally worked for one day, now it is not turning on again. Sending it back tomorrow. I was gonna ask them what was the problem as I was not told, but actually I just had to call them to request another RMA. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived