Corsair Community

Two inputs with single press on games (Strafe & M65)

fostiras

Hello, I own a Strafe rgb keyboard which is 6-7 months old and a m65 pro which is a little more than a month old. Recently, I've been getting 2 inputs with a single key press (for example, the most common issue is that when I'm opening the chat on Rainbow Six, the first letter of the message is "T" without having pressed the key a second time, only just to open the chat). Now, about the mouse, in some occasions, the gun is still firing having released the left mouse click, or I'm still aiming down the sights having released the right mouse click. I am thinking that this might be an issue with icue, as I'm not dealing with those issues while not gaming, also switch hitter didn't detect any chatter. I'd appreciate any suggestions, thank you!

• Corsair Employee

Might be lag (computer is receiving terminate command slowly).

Many issues with Corsair Utility Engine can be solved by performing a clean reinstall of the software. This is a little different from just uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Please perform the steps below:

- Please make sure to install all updates for Windows. .

- Install RevoUninstaller: http://download.cnet.com/Revo-Uninstaller/3000-2096_4-10687648.html?part=dl-&subj=dl&tag=button

- Run RevoUninstaller

-Select iCUE, and then select uninstall

- Restart your computer

- Reinstall CUE.

Archived