Corsair Community

PSU issue ??

Deathswitch27

hey guys, got a new case yesterday. wokred a long time getting everything put into the new case ( did it all carefully and with earthing wriststrap)

the old case was a Mid ATX and my 980ti was encraoching into the Drive bays, thus the upgrade.

now my PC boots, but i get no Video at all. at first it hought this was a graphics issue, so i plugged it back in, checked the pci slot, tried different cables, tried different monitor nothing worked. even tried plugging into the inbuilt graphics ( after removing my card entirely) still nothing.

now this is why i have put it ino the PSU category.

i have a corsair TX750M , and lately in the old case, ive noticed tha the PSU ramps up to max fan speed every 3 minutes ( exactly ) , then the fan stopped, now this wasnt really an issue ( apart form teh noise). now i have it in the new case, and the fan doesnt spin AT ALL. not when i boot ( with or without the GPU in whic would easily draw enough power to warrant that ) nothing happens to the PSU fan.

i get all the other fans going ( CPU 240mm water cooler, GPU fans, Case fans) and it appears i get power to the HDD's. but no video output, as far as i know this could be a Mobo issue or a PSU issue. but im leaning towards teh PSU.

any help would be Appreciated

Austin

Archived