Corsair Community

Missing Lock 600T

Chain

So I bought my Graphite 600T about 3 years ago and I just realized that it actually comes with a pair of key to lock the side panel, I tried submitting ticket but it wasn't helpful at all.

The person who helped me initially told me the 600T does not come with a lock. After proofing him wrong by sending a picture of my case, he told me they don't make the key anymore, then I proved him wrong again by giving him the link of the 600T's accessory from official corsair site that shows it includes a pair of key. (http://www.corsair.com/en-us/graphite-series-600t-accessory-kit)

Then finally I asked him how I can buy or obtain the key somehow, or how can corsair compensate me for this, he told me corsair can't compensate me for anything.

Is there anything I can do to get the key somehow? I needed it badly.

So I bought my Graphite 600T about 3 years ago and I just realized that it actually comes with a pair of key to lock the side panel, I tried submitting ticket but it wasn't helpful at all.

The person who helped me initially told me the 600T does not come with a lock. After proofing him wrong by sending a picture of my case, he told me they don't make the key anymore, then I proved him wrong again by giving him the link of the 600T's accessory from official corsair site that shows it includes a pair of key. (http://www.corsair.com/en-us/graphite-series-600t-accessory-kit)

Then finally I asked him how I can buy or obtain the key somehow, or how can corsair compensate me for this, he told me corsair can't compensate me for anything.

Is there anything I can do to get the key somehow? I needed it badly.

look at the top of this page and start a support ticket and in the comment section of the ticket explain your issue.

of course if the case is out of warranty ,this may be an issue but they can advise you

it shows to be in stock so it is available for purchase

look at the top of this page and start a support ticket and in the comment section of the ticket explain your issue.

of course if the case is out of warranty ,this may be an issue but they can advise you

it shows to be in stock so it is available for purchase

I already submit a ticket, and that was the response I received.

I did asked if I can buy the accessory since it says it's in stock, but the person who helped me says they don't include the keys despite the picture showing 2 keys.

Archived