Corsair Community

Press specific button(s) to cause a reaction through whole keyboard?

KittyKai

• Corsair Employee
You can make a profile that is all red, then have right ALT button switch to that profile. If you enable advanced features, you can also retain the original output of ALT so you can keep the original output AND switch to a new profile.

You can make a profile that is all red, then have right ALT button switch to that profile. If you enable advanced features, you can also retain the original output of ALT so you can keep the original output AND switch to a new profile.

Thank you for the response, um, how do I enable advanced features? If i google it it seems everyone is using a different version of CUE than me because it looks different and i dont understand their instructions...

and just for specifics, i wanted to do this so that i have a hotkey to make my DPI ultra high (so I can look funny in killcams and such) while also having my keyboard light up a specific way while that is toggled on

• Corsair Employee
Thank you for the response, um, how do I enable advanced features? If i google it it seems everyone is using a different version of CUE than me because it looks different and i dont understand their instructions...

and just for specifics, i wanted to do this so that i have a hotkey to make my DPI ultra high (so I can look funny in killcams and such) while also having my keyboard light up a specific way while that is toggled on

What keyboard and mouse do you have? I can create the profile for you.

Archived