Corsair Community

Help whit corsair h80i v2

Richardblack

Hello! Im new in the forum, sorry but i cant see if there are another thread about this cooler AIO

My question is: i have the corsair h80i v2 in a phanteks eclipse p400, i put the h80i in front of the case (looks amazing) but the temps not are good, cause if i put push pull to outside, the problem is the top of the case. So i try to put in rear and temps are better, but its not good visually

There another way to put the h80i in front of the case? I ear some ways to use the h80i whit one cooler only to push.

Can somone to help me? Thanks so much!! :biggrin:

You didn't mention what CPU (and thus wattage) you are trying to manage. For most "95-135 TDP" CPUs, you probably give up 2-3C in coolant temperature and therefore 2-3C in CPU temperature by dropping 1 of the fans. No real way to be sure without trying, but it should not be crippling. As for your front intake vs top exhaust quandry, just try and see. I am surprised the temps in the rear were better. Most people have to eat the GPU heat as well for mixed loads, but perhaps not an issue if your tasks are CPU heavy and GPU light.

Archived