Corsair Community

I need assistance with setting auto rotation on lights.

Acidics

I'm trying to build a profile with rotating lights as it will start out flashing red and blue on either side then turning to white strobe lights, Then to other alternating police light bar effects for a total of either 30 seconds till repeating or preferably 1-5 minutes long. I'm digging through the CUE trying to find a setting to rotate either a mode or a group lighting after X amount of time automatically. Does anyone know any idea of how to do this. Or is this humanly impossible in the CUE software as we speak of this date. Any advice is helpful!

As far as I know there is no option to make a light effect "rotate". I guess you mean just like the spiral rainbow does, right? If you want to do something like that it is not possible, that spiral rainbow itself is an hardcoded effect.

You might be able to do something with the SDK coding yourself how the rotation works, but CUE does not support it. Maybe 2.0 will add such option...

Ah ok i see. I'll try that then... I just want to be able to have 8 different patterns of red and blue flashing but automatically repeat back to the first. I tried setting up groups but they dont have a option to wait for x amount of seconds before triggering. thanks for your help!

There is no wait function. What you want to do is possible, but you have to do the math and make your effects to last for 5 minutes. Its complicated and designing a profile like this is a pain. Basically you create all the effects over each other and using blank space, you choose when the lights flash. Essentially you're making multiple very long and complicated lighting effects. I don't think it's something I could explain with text...

Archived