Corsair Community

blank lcd screen on sp2500 pod

masterslay

Hi, i got my sp2500 for christmas, and have been happy to use it.

Then suddenly the screen on the sound controller went white a while ago and i cant see anything which annoys alot. I tried to unplug and plug in, but same result.

I filed an rma, and was requested to send my unit for repairing/testing, but i live in denmark so it is quite far away:sigh!:.

Cant you just send me the replacement part without me going through this hazzle to send it to you and then waiting forever as this is clearly a common case of most of the "old" lcd failing.

• Corsair Employee
You can put NA as the lot code and serial number. Also, use RMA 5188768 as I closed your duplicate ticket. Once you fill out the rest of your information, contact our customer service and they'll assist you with swapping the pod.

You can put NA as the lot code and serial number. Also, use RMA 5188768 as I closed your duplicate ticket. Once you fill out the rest of your information, contact our customer service and they'll assist you with swapping the pod.

Can you please help me like this guy and not let me waste time pleaseeee?

http://forum.corsair.com/FORUMS/showthread.php?p=536978

Please contact our customer service before you ship that to us, they may not not require you to send the old POD and sent a new one out right away. You can get the number under contact on the main site and our hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time Monday Through Friday Excluding holidays.

I have rma no. 5188768 same as the ticket no. , but I cannot write to them under message? which is quite an confusing system, oh well.

Is there any support mail I can write to so they can help me send a replacement pod right away. That would be nice.:p:

• Corsair Employee
In order to setup an advance RMA (where we ship out first), you have to contact customer service over the phone. As Toasted suggested, you can download Skype to dial our number for free. Customer service will require a credit card to place a hold for the advance RMA (which is why it must be done over the phone).

In order to setup an advance RMA (where we ship out first), you have to contact customer service over the phone. As Toasted suggested, you can download Skype to dial our number for free. Customer service will require a credit card to place a hold for the advance RMA (which is why it must be done over the phone).

Ok i did that and spoke with tHe customer support, and they will send the pod within 2 business days, thanks alot. Thats good service :D: thank you for your help.

Archived