Corsair Community

H110i gt appropriate temps?

Wrecktum343

So I picked up the H110i gt and I am just wondering if my temps seem appropriate. A few days ago I ran a prime95 test (small FFT) for ten minutes with ambient temps around 20c and my cpu stabilized around 61c +/-2c. Witcher 3 also averaged around 48c +/- 4c. Idle temps usually sit in the low to mid 30s as well.

Today I ran some more tests. One bit of important info: today is a bit on the warmer side and ambient temps are sitting around 26-28c. I ran OCCT Linpack 64bit AVX capable and all logical cores enabled. After ten minutes, my cpu seemed to stabilize at around 70c. Afterwards, I ran prime95 small FFT for ten minutes which stabilized 68c +/-2. Idle temps today range in the mid to high 30s.

I also ran Witcher 3 and temps averaged around 50c. It should also be noted that the tests today were conducted with 2 Noctua NF A-14 fans as opposed to the stock fans that I used in my first tests a few days ago. All tests were conducted in quiet mode for fans and pump.

Use another load test other than prime 95,its just too treacherous on the cpu,

A good one I use is one by evga but there's others that wont harm your cpu like p95 could...

Another consideration is when loading the cpu,heat is made,the water gets heat saturated so it isnt beneficial to keep your cooling in a low state with fans idling...

Archived