Corsair Community

Corsair K70 shipping question

crowdome

Greetings, very excited that the K70 is now ready to order on your site. Just wondering a couple of things though.

To ship to the UK, would I select the standard shipping (I think it was $18 and took 4-6 days) because the only shipping on there that mentioned being international cost $130, which costs more then the keyboard itself. Would that be standard shipping apply to the UK?

Secondly, do you know when UK retails should roughly be receiving these? Never ordered from a manufacturer directly before and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I want to get this keyboard asap so hopefully you can clarify this a bit, they're not up for preorder anywhere and hopefully it won't take weeks to get here.

Thanks!

• Corsair Employee
If you're ordering internationally, make sure you choose the Global English site (or your region). The quote listed on the form when you select shipping is what it will cost based on the option of shipping method you choose. The charges you see for shipping will vary also based on where you are located as well and why it may fluctuate even if the same country is chosen for two different people.

anyone ordered 1 yet and what was the uk price

or is it the usual $1 = 1£ :(

On scan.co.uk the pre order price is £119.99 so I'd assume the Corsair price is similar to that. I was gonna order one this morning but I can't bring myself to buy it directly from a manufacturer! Hopefully retailers will stock it soon.

RAM Guy, do you know if the units have been shipped to retailers in Europe yet? I know from contacting a retailer before guys that Corsair usually take 3 days to ship from when they send out the units. Hopefully we get the word soon, I really want me a K70!

• Corsair Employee
I actually don't know how the allocation is distributed, but if its available on our website, I expect most resellers will have it soon if not now. There may be delays though on their end as I know distribution is a little more difficult in Europe as you guys lack a "Newegg" type of store (one giant distributor for an entire region).

I preordered mine from Newegg as soon as it was offered. At the time, it said "Available 4/18". Then on 4/18, it was changed to read "Available 4/25". Today it says "Out of stock".

Not asking for an update .. just hope they ship sometime soon.

Archived