Corsair Community

Corsair M65 RGB Mouse Lag

silv3rHD

Hi, I recently bought a Corsair M65 RGB, and I loved it! No problems whatsoever. As I am an avid CS:GO player, this mouse is great. Until recently. My computer got a virus, and I removed it immediately. Now, when I play CS I have unplayable mouse lag. The mouse has slow tracking and jumpyness in the game. I play on 2100 DPI, and have played on that ever since I got the mouse. I swapped mice to see if it was a problem with the game, and that mouse, a $30 Dell mouse, worked perfectly.

• 7 months later...
Can you try the mouse on another computer with CS:GO? Does it work fine?

Did you assign CS:GO with a CUE profile? Have you tried running CS:GO without CUE running in the background? Does anything change?

yes it works fine on other pcs and yes i have tired still get the problem :(

If the mouse works fine on other computers with CS:GO, It will most likely be a system specific issue.

Have you tried uninstalling CUE from your computer and run CS:GO? Does the issue still exist?

Do you have third party software that adjusts any Windows mouse settings? e.g. pointer speed.

If the mouse works fine on other computers with CS:GO, It will most likely be a system specific issue.

Have you tried uninstalling CUE from your computer and run CS:GO? Does the issue still exist?

Do you have third party software that adjusts any Windows mouse settings? e.g. pointer speed.

hi yes i have tried that still no luck :(

Archived