Corsair Community

Problem in opening RMA

Hello, I'm having trouble triggering the rma's got a corsair voyager gt 16gb flash drive when I try to create a request for rma appears that the part number is invalid what do I do? flashdrive on the following information is printed on the front FG2970088,

09286014-0 and back and also have these other codes in the picture attached. Despulque the English it is translated by google translator because I'm from Brazil. grateful

http://imageshack.com/a/img23/5301/itk0.jpg

To the right of the part number box is a little magnigying glass. Click that and choose your part number. If it's not listed, choose anything close and just let them know in the chat box that you are actually RMA'ing a 16gig Voyager GT. They can fix the numbers on their end. But it do believe you should be able to choose it in the dropdown menu.

The correct part number would be CMFUSB2.0-16GBGT A

To the right of the part number box is a little magnigying glass. Click that and choose your part number. If it's not listed, choose anything close and just let them know in the chat box that you are actually RMA'ing a 16gig Voyager GT. They can fix the numbers on their end. But it do believe you should be able to choose it in the dropdown menu.

The correct part number would be CMFUSB2.0-16GBGT A

It worked thank you, where is the lot code information?

Archived