Corsair Community

RGB fans for H150I

Donkerg

Hi all,

Recently i bought a H150i for my pc.

Works great, but to my surprise the RGB part was only for the cooler and not for the fans. ( my own fault ). Anyway, i would like some RGB fans for the H150i but i`m struggling which one I need.

The problem seems to be that some fans only have one side which has leds. This is a problem as the fans are not located under the radiator of the H150I but above. So I had to turn them up side down. Also I would like the fans to work with iCUE. The size is 120mm.

Is it true that the H150i does not support RGB fans ? So I probably also need a controller?

First, it is true - the Pro series coolers do not come with RGB fans and don't have a controller for the fans (like the Platinum coolers do).

So yes, you'd need a Lighting Node Pro or a Commander Pro and an RGB LED Fan Hub. Both come with the multipacks.

The ML-RGB fans are a drop-in replacement for the fans that come with the cooler. They are the same fans but with the added RGB-ness.

HD or LL would work as well and it's the LL that is really only lit on one side (the intake side). So that's something to consider. Many of us do have LL fans on the "push" side of our coolers. Make sure that you check out the RGB FAQ in my sig.

Archived