Corsair Community

Timer Stopping Early

Hi sorry if there is anything wrong with this post I don't normally post to forums.

Anyway I've been trying to set up a timer to have one lighting effect at the start and change to a different lighting effect when it is finished, it is set to 4 min 50sec. but it keeps on changing the lighting effect prematurely or not at all.

The first lighting effect triggers fine and is a Solid, I've added a gradient lighting effect and a sound just for testing under the timer stop settings, neither of which trigger at all.

I have a K65 keyboard and running CUE 2.13.80

You cannot do this with solid color if that is the option you are choosing. I just tried to do this with a new key and made a gradient lighting effect and called it something and turned it off.

Went into actions, bound a timer to a key retaining output and hit the stop watch and selected from the drop down the new gradient (or non solid time delta-ing lighting effect) and it worked.

I set mine to 2 seconds because five minutes is a lot and it seems to be working fine? Keep it to when pressed for the trigger rather than release?

Archived