Corsair Community

Corsair Glaive snapping

xPubHD

Hello,

Today I bought my second mouse from Corsair because I was in need of an upgrade.

I have really enjoyed the design and feel of the mouse but there is one thing worrying me. It is that at random high-speed flicks or mouse-lifts the mouse snaps to the bottom or to the top of the screen. It is indeed very weird and in situations like where you need those high-speed flicks or mouse lifts because you run out of space on your mousepad, it justs snap. These snaps can be the cause of a game-changing play.

I have an ASUS ROG Sheath mousepad which has been working and feeling well with my other mouse as well.

I have not returned the mouse yet but I doubt that it is because of that and I think that the issue is related to the mousepad calibration feature on the CUE. If there is any way to disable it I would like to see if that helps. I did calibrate it for my mousepad at the beginning before playing and I haven't tried it without it.

I did the steps correctly as well but I noticed when doing the mousepad calibration that the same thing happened with the snapping.

https://i.gyazo.com/66dc4e0c95ca9cfac9b49b9a78b464d2.mp4

Here you have a GIF of me trying to calibrate it.

The mouse is up to date and I am running it on 400DPI.

It happened when I was holding down the button and clicking.

After I updated the CUE & the Glaive, disabled Angle Snapping and then put the Mouse Lift to Medium I haven't had that issue anymore. If the problem occurs again I will contact you again.

Thanks.

Archived