Corsair Community

Is 360mm AIO possible?

King Christo

So for a while I've been researching all the various desktop parts of all brands. When I'm older I'd like to make an overkill pc. After a lot of research, my two favorite brands are Corsair and MSI. This lead me to make some virtual desktops online using sites like PC Part Picker. Now, when it comes to cooling, I have decided I would want to get a Corsair liquid cooler. There are many cases that have 360mm radiator support, for example the Corsair 780t, but here is what I have noticed. There are no liquid AIO cpu coolers with a 360mm radiator! So, for a conclusion, I think Corsair should make a 360mm liquid cpu cooler for better cooling. It could be called the H360i or something. Please tell me down below whether or not you think this is a good idea. Thanks.

It is a little surprising considering there are now several Corsair cases that are 360mm, but not necessarily 280mm compatible. The wider 140 size still causes some issues. Not much cooling difference between a 280 and 360 of similar thickness, but given the direction cases are going with the drive-less fronts, perhaps we will see one soon.

There are quite a few out there, just none from what most would consider the top dogs of AIO coolers.

You guys consider linking 360mm AIO coolers from other brands as promoting them over Corsair when you don't even carry any?

Jesus motherloving Christ. Make a 360mm AIO cooler and sell it so you don't have to whinge about it when someone links one.

• 3 months later...

I hope very much that we all can continue trusting Corsair for their great products after being purchased recently.

On the subject at hand, I have a Corsair 750D and it has room for radiators:

Front: 240/280mm

Top: 240/280/360mm

Rear: 120/140mm

Bottom: 120/240mm

A lot of room in this case, very light weight (doesn't break your back), and has many options for radiator placement.

BTW: Even though the case indicates it can fit a 360mm on top, some radiators like the Arctic Liquid Freezer 360 is actually 390mm. However, I agree that Corsair ought to make a 360mm radiator. Then you would know that it would (or should) fit in their cases like this one.

You guys consider linking 360mm AIO coolers from other brands as promoting them over Corsair when you don't even carry any?

Jesus motherloving Christ. Make a 360mm AIO cooler and sell it so you don't have to whinge about it when someone links one.

It's been announced at COMPUTEX 2017. It's not a secret.

Archived