Corsair Community

Problem with Corsair H2100 Headset

MRetroGamer

Hello, today I was my using my Corsair H2100 Headset as usual and it was good as always, but when I turned it off and on again, they stopped working. The blue light from the headset and the USB device are on all the time aswell as the orange light that comes from the headset (I was charging it when I turned it off, so I guess that's the reason). But now I can't turn it off since I hold the button and when I realease it, nothing happens. The problem is also that no sound comes from the device. I've searched for this problem on the Internet and seems many people have had it, but I coulnd't find a solution. I tried to make it run out of battery, but it's been a while and it still has the light on, so I guess it's still on. I tried to restart the pc, to unplug the USB device and replug it, aswell as using a different port, but it was useless. Could anyone help me please? I've seen that other people have contacted RMA to replace the headset, but I would prefer that option to be the last one. Any other information you want, just ask me and I'll answer as soon as possible.

Thanks

Let it drain until it turns off then charge it and it will be fine. Or there is another solution that works for me. Plug in usb charger to the headset and put the other part into your computer and pull out . In and out fast until it resets , no idea why but this works for me :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived