Corsair Community

900D HDD Drive Cage Trays

ppetzar

Do HDD trays (part number CC-8930103) come with the purchase of a 900D HDD Drive Cage (part number CC-8930108)? Its not specified and I only find pictures of the cage with drive trays installed. But the cost of one tray is $19.99 and the cage is only $29.99. Is a set of 3 trays and a cage $90?

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

I understand that 900D HDD drive tray CC-8930103 has holes for SSD mounting. In case I equipped the cage CC-8930108 with the hot swap cable CC-8930118, do you confirm that SSD connectors will perfectly and directly to the connectors present on the hot swap cable ?

Many thanks for your answer !

Hello,

I understand that 900D HDD drive tray CC-8930103 has holes for SSD mounting. In case I equipped the cage CC-8930108 with the hot swap cable CC-8930118, do you confirm that SSD connectors will perfectly and directly to the connectors present on the hot swap cable ?

Many thanks for your answer !

Yes. I can confirm it works fine.

I bought a drive cage a month or so ago and it came with the drive trays.

I'm going to mount 2 ssd's in it, but I hadn't thought of using an hot swap backplate (even though my other cages have them), but I've now ordered one, thanks for the confirmation that it will work.

Archived