Corsair Community

My first RGB Build, will it work? need some help.

Rios

Hey Folks

First, sorry for my english, but i guess you get what i try to say.

I'm planning on building a new PC, and i want asmuch RGB i can take.

My current idea will be:

I7 8700k

Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7

Corsair Vengeance RGB (2666, 2x8gb)

Corsair H115i Pro

Corsair HD140 Fans

and the rest of the stuff,

Now, like i mentioned, i want RGB, and RGB wise, the Gigabyte MB was the coolest i found, and all my Parts are compatible.

But my Problem is, are those parts also Gigabyte RGB Fusion sofrtware compatible?

I would like to have as much from one Company (per example Corsair) i can, some sort of synergy.

i saw this article, where it says, that the Corsair Vengeance RGB RAMs are "RGB Fusion" ready.

https://www.gigabyte.com/Press/News/1533

But what about the CPU Cooler and Fans?

Hope you guys can help me out. It would be sad, if i would buy those stuff, and the Lightshow looks strange because nothing is sync to each other.

The RAM can be controlled from the Gigabyte RGB Fusion software or it can be controlled from Link. Not both.

The fans and the cooler can only be controlled from Link.

The problem is that here are various assorted and competing RGB frameworks. You have Asus Aura, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion ... none of which are interoperable with the others.

What I, personally, have wound up doing with my Asus is to set the motherboard lighting on a static color and use the Corsair components (which provide far, far, far more illumination) for the light show. The motherboard lighting is for accent only.

Archived