Corsair Community

Corsair Void Wireless RGB Lighting Problem

Hexical_

Hello, I just recently got the Void Wireless Pro RGB headset, and I've come across a problem with the lighting. The lighting will work when its charging, or sometimes it'll work randomly - but once I go wireless / mess with CUE it just goes blank. I've updated drivers and made sure I have everything, any clue whats going on?

Hello,

I believe I have the same problem. It occurred after I updated my CUE to 2.21.67 and has not happened before. I did force update the firmware of my headset, but it did not help. The lights on the side go out completely when the headset is used in wireless mode, even in the CUE software (see attachment).

However, I do like the new voice for the notifications. It's a lot easier to hear than the harsh beeps.

CUE_No_Light.thumb.png.30f8724853b72346abf7c1a29103090c.png

What happens if you create a new profile in CUE with no changes to lighting? It should be a red blink by default that shows when the headset is not connected to a charge cable.

Making a new profile does make the headset blink, and gives me access to the lighting effects again. However, I have a lot of custom lighting effects on my other peripherals and a custom equalizer tuned to my preference.

I have tried copying my profile, exporting and reimporting it, and even importing an older version of my custom profile. I cannot seem to get all my custom settings back with the headset lighting and without having to spend hours again recreating them.

Also, it is only the lights of the headset that do not work, all other peripherals and settings still work the same they used to.

Sounds like there is something in the custom profile lighting that isn't configured properly for the lighting effect you want. The headset and software seem to be working normally.

Seeing this, I went to look at other profiles, and they work fine indeed. I think I found out what the issue was: lighting link. It was enabled in the standard mode, but I was always using the advanced mode. I disabled lighting link in the standard mode, and everything got solved. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Seeing this, I went to look at other profiles, and they work fine indeed. I think I found out what the issue was: lighting link. It was enabled in the standard mode, but I was always using the advanced mode. I disabled lighting link in the standard mode, and everything got solved. Thanks!

Literally created an account to say thank you. I just bought a pair of VOID Pro RGB's and spent an hour reinstalling CUE/reflashing the BIOS trying to figure out why the lights simply weren't working.

I had almost given up and was about to return my product when I found this gem of a post.

I had indeed turned on lighting link to test out the feature (and then immediately disabled it, disappointed). However I had only changed back to advanced mode and had not actually removed the lighting link module from my lighting effects list.

Thanks again, random internet stranger!

Archived