Corsair Community

Graphite 780T/760T front panel USB upgrade(facelift)

Guys!! Listen. o/

I was browsing around the web looking for a case. Long story short. :idea:

I found that the 780T would be the best buy for my next upgrade.

It has good storage possibility, is large enough, looks great, all in all, a great case to build in.

Putting together a mail server, media center and a console for operation. Also long story.

So I noticed that the 780T has two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports on the front panel.

The new Obsidian 1000D has two USB 3.1 Gen-2 Type-C ports and four USB 3.0 ports.

Adrian M, a Corsair staff, opted that I should post a thread here on the forums to see if there could be an interest in giving the 780T a facelift.

What Adrian said:

This is from the Tech support team we heard you out. I can recommend you posting it on forums for you to gain some people that are interested in that build as well and we never know, the hardware engineers might consider it. We listen to people because we want to make our customer happy and satisfied.

Anyone else wants to see this happen? Leave a comment.

Also, in reference to the 1000D, How about a double ATX case too? Just saying! :biggrin:

Happy holidays

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Would definitely be interested. Has there been any movement on this? I've been in a dilemma on whether to upgrade to a new case or make this more sleek with the cold zero panels, etc. If there's a facelift option, I'd definitely be interested. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...