Corsair Community

Warranty on new cooler received from rma

ArjenP

Hello,

About 4 years ago I bought a Corsiar h100i for my mini-itx system. Over the years I've had several replacements due to defects. H100i (lighting control stopped working) -> h100i v2 (dead pump within a week) -> h100i v2(dead pump after 2 years) -> h100i pro rgb.

I now have space for a 280mm cooler so when my last h100i v2 broke I decided to buy a new h115i pro rgb and sell whatever replacement I'd get from Corsair. I got a new h100i pro rgb from corsair and I'm now trying to sell that. A potential buyer wants to know about the warranty though, and I'm not sure how that would work.

• Does the new cooler get another 5 years of warranty again? (if so how would I claim that since I don't have an Invoice?)
  • I have an invoice from the ~2 year old h100i v2 and since this new cooler replaced that one would the new cooler have around 3 years of warranty left?
  • Or does warranty only apply to the first cooler (~4 years ago when I bought that) so I'd have 1 year left at most?

Thx in advance,

Arjen

• Corsair Employee

Hello ArjenP,

CORSAIR® Limited Warranty

CORSAIR provides a non-transferable warranty to the purchaser of CORSAIR hardware product purchased from an authorized CORSAIR reseller. CORSAIR warrants that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period commencing on the date of purchase. The warranty period will vary by specific product, as identified in your user documentation, on the product package, or as listed in the attached listing of CORSAIR Warranty Periods. In the event any of these warranty periods differ, the longest specified warranty period will apply.

Except where prohibited by applicable local law, this warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. To exercise your warranty rights, you must present a sales receipt and provide product serial number information. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, and you may have additional rights that vary under local laws.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/warranty

Warranty is only from the original purchase date.

Best,

Wootaru

Archived