Corsair Community

Old LED strips

wemdee

I installed the icue software and my old commander pro stopped responding. I was looking to buy a new commander this morning, and noticed that the 3 pack of fans has a lighting node pro and a fan controller?

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-LL120-120mm-Light-Lighting/dp/B075VGN4M1/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1543672251&sr=8-3&keywords=corsair+rgb+fan

Would the older LED light strips that I have work with the new lightning node pro? If that's the case, I may just buy he fan 3 pack.

Thanks

Which "older LED strips" do you have?

There was a series of strips that worked with the Commander Mini - those won't work with any of the new stuff (Commander Pro or Lighting Node Pro). These came in 2 packs.

If, however, you had the Commander Pro (and not Commander Mini), then the strips that work with a Commander Pro will work with a Lighting Node Pro. These come in 4 packs either with or without a Lighting Node Pro.

Which "older LED strips" do you have?

There was a series of strips that worked with the Commander Mini - those won't work with any of the new stuff (Commander Pro or Lighting Node Pro). These came in 2 packs.

If, however, you had the Commander Pro (and not Commander Mini), then the strips that work with a Commander Pro will work with a Lighting Node Pro. These come in 4 packs either with or without a Lighting Node Pro.

I do have the commander mini. I reloaded my PC and only installed link. Everything started working again, so I guess I'm good for now. Thanks for the help.

(I was swapping out my HD anyway).

Archived