Corsair Community

Void (Playback) Visualizer not working with Void RGB + K70 LUX

Mousermind

Hello. I've searched everywhere for an answer to this, yet all I could find were a bunch of users reminding the asker they need the Void headphones for it to work. I have the headphones alright, but CUE2 doesn't seem to like them. Everything seems to work flawlessly across my Corsair RGB devices, but not the visualization feature. It works too, but with the wrong device.

No, the software instead decided its favorite audio visualization device is my ST100 RGB STAND, and I can't stand it. In order for the feature to work, I have to toggle off Advanced RGB features, then go into the Playback Devices menu in Windows, and disable my Void headset so my audio plays through the audio out in my stand to my speakers. That would be great, if I only wanted the visualization when I'm using my speakers. But the VOID visualizer doesn't work with my Void HEADSET, just the stand for it. Help? :l

Troubleshooting: I have tried switching USB ports, tinkering with playback devices, searching for additional settings in CUE, and uninstalling and reinstalling devices and software. Devices are brand new with latest firmware and software updates.

Archived