Corsair Community

Fastest Ram for Zenith Extreme & 1950x

reii

So it appears the QVL list is either massively outdated or they have chosen to give no unofficial listings at all, I am trying to find some info on what memory actually works in quad, i am pref looking for a 32gb set in 4 sticks so 8gbx4

it says that corsair LPX is supported at 2666mhz, does that mean that 4500 is support as well or? how does this work it looks like the list is lacking or not updated

I am trying to reach 4ghz overclock to my 1950x & highest stable ram speed i can possibly hit any info would be great thanks.

(inb4 more ram speed is pointless, this is for a work rig not gaming)

• Corsair Employee
So it appears the QVL list is either massively outdated or they have chosen to give no unofficial listings at all, I am trying to find some info on what memory actually works in quad, i am pref looking for a 32gb set in 4 sticks so 8gbx4

it says that corsair LPX is supported at 2666mhz, does that mean that 4500 is support as well or? how does this work it looks like the list is lacking or not updated

I am trying to reach 4ghz overclock to my 1950x & highest stable ram speed i can possibly hit any info would be great thanks.

(inb4 more ram speed is pointless, this is for a work rig not gaming)

I have to pose at least one question, why are you trying to OC RAM for a work computer? The higher the frequency the less stable it would be. That being said, for 32gb I'd go with 3000 at the most but would definitely take the QVL into account.

Hey thanks for taking the time to respond, i work as an engineer for a games development company, spend alot of time building & packaging games and testing, and doing things like building shaders, lightmass, compressed cooked content, rebuilding custom engines etc, trying my best to mitigate the huge down time we get between doing certain things.

The QVL list appears to either be outdated or the Zenith board does not support anything above stock ram settings.

• Corsair Employee
Hey thanks for taking the time to respond, i work as an engineer for a games development company, spend alot of time building & packaging games and testing, and doing things like building shaders, lightmass, compressed cooked content, rebuilding custom engines etc, trying my best to mitigate the huge down time we get between doing certain things.

The QVL list appears to either be outdated or the Zenith board does not support anything above stock ram settings.

What capacity would you need? What's the exact board? Just making sure I have all the info and I could recommend a kit or two.

-Art

X399 Zenith Extreme, now with 2950x (cpu's upgraded from 1950x)

32gb around 3200-3600 mhz stable would be nice, pref something that can have the heat sink's removed(i am aware this voids warranty, its just a visual thing) thank you.

• Corsair Employee
x399 zenith extreme, now with 2950x (cpu's upgraded from 1950x)

32gb around 3200-3600 mhz stable would be nice, pref something that can have the heat sink's removed(i am aware this voids warranty, its just a visual thing) thank you.

cmk32gx4m2b3200c16

cmk32gx4m2b3200c16r

cmk32gx4m2b3200c16w

Archived