Corsair Community

Just how do you get Lighting Link?

Gypsycurse

Hi this is probably me missing something simple, but I see people taking about the Predefined, Custom and Lighting Link. I don't have that third column, just how do you get it?

I have a K95, ST100, MM800, Commander Pro and the lighting strips I have just set them up in a similar way but how do you link them?

Installed v3.5.111

Hey, hey!

Lighting Link only works on software profiles, not the hardware profiles that you can store to your keyboard.

The hardware profiles are default named K95P HW1, K95P HW2 and K95P HW3.

You can create your own profile by hitting the + on the top left of iCUE, which resides next to the word PROFILES, then modify that.

Or make use of the Default profile and edit that.

Hi DevBiker,

Thanks for your help

In the screen cap, you appear to have a hardware profile selected.

When you create the new profile (don't copy, create from the "hamburger menu" on the Profiles header), select "Software Profile".

If I hover on the hamburger menu I have "Create Folder","Copy Profile", "Import/Export" and "delete Profile", no create? If I select the + I'm not presented with any options to select "Software Profile" it just creates a new Profile X, where X is an incrementally increased number. and then when I select the Lighting Effects the menu is identical, no lighting link.

Thanks again for any assistance.

Archived