Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless Crashes games/ Causes games to stop respond

Cassumbra

Whenever my new headset's dongle is plugged in, it causes games to crash/stop responding. Sometimes, the game will resume after a few minutes, but it always ends up becoming unresponsive again. With other games, they rarely, if ever crash. Some games take forever to load and crash entirely within a few minutes.

just so incredibly frustrated, want to scream, not buying anything corsair related again even if this gets solved. takes so long to respond and doesnt even help me. this shouldnt even be a problem in the first place. WHY DOES A HEADSET CAUSE GAMES TO NOT WORK? HOW? HOW DO THEY MESS THIS UP THIS BADLY???

Why would you not have iCue installed? It's used to change how your headset sounds, shows how much it's charged, and is used to update the firmware on your headset. Without it the headset sounds like crap and you can't tell how much charge is left exactly.

My Void Wireless works fine. I am on Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit.

Also, any exchanges I've had with tech support never showed up on the forums. If you say it takes so long for them to respond, why didn't you just call them? I've spoken to them on the phone before.

• 2 months later...
I'm having this exact problem, it also causes my games to have a white not responding semi crash on launch, especially steam games, i usually have to wait 3-4 minutes for my games to start when my headset is plugged in, if they are unplugged and i plug them in whilst in game it will crash my game or leave it not responding for about 10 minutes.