Corsair Community

Low profile

PziCrow

• 1 month later...

K65 RGB owner here.

K65 RGB Low Profile please!!!!

I love everything about the K70 Rapid Fire Low Profile except the fact that I can't stand keyboards with an irremovable numerical keypad as I prefer a large horizontal sweeping area for my mouse (+10 Key will interfere irrespective of the sweep area) as fatigue sets in quickly as I have to space my hands further apart on the desk.

I find that I need to use the numerical keypad maybe 2-3 times a day so I don't mind their placement below the F keys on 10 Keyless.

I wont trade the small footprint for a lower, more ergonomic wrist position and keys that have less travel distance, although it's a compelling proposition.

You can afford to make a K65 variant of K70 Low Profile, youre not kidding anyone. Especially if you price it the same as a K70 as you will save money in the actual manufacturing of the product (less mechanical switches, their respective circuits on a shorter PCB).

Ready and waiting with my wallet open.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Corsair, I had been using laptop gaming by 8y and I´m switching for a desktop to increase perormance at gaming.

Since I´m looking for a keyboard, the Corsair´s ones are the keyboards that I´m identifying the most.

In my opinion your better keyboard for popular games such Cs:go, Fortnite, Pubg... is the k70 mk2 low profile but 90% of the people don´t like the num pad and I think thats why It has less markting rate.

I would sugest to make a k65 low profile because there are a lot of people that didnt buy the k70 LP for that reason.

Thank´s for reading and sorry for my bad English .

• 3 months later...