Corsair Community

H100i GTX Installed in Graphite 600T

SciFi_Bob

Greetings all, just signed up to post this..

I recently upgraded my PC and as part of the build I purchased a H100i GTX for the cooling, however I stayed with my trusty 600T as I just love the case :-)

I initially installed the rad on the underside of the top panel with the fans on the outside of the case but I really didn't like the aesthetic or the air flow so I decided to mode the case to allow for swapping this around.

I didn't see any other posts on the topic so I wanted to share for posterity and so that other know that it works.

As you will see below, the lid fits fine, it's VERY tight and you have to push the back end down to get the clips to engage but it sits fine and does not appear bent.

I used a dremal with a diamond coated disk to do the cutting with all the PC bits removed... LOTS of careful cleaning with a damp cloth after!!

Anyway, pic's or it didn't happen!

PC Stripped and cowling removed

1stripped.jpg

Hole cut

2TopCut.jpg

Remove a section of the lid bracing

3Lidcut.jpg

Clean and replace cowling

Mount the Rad

5RadInPlace.jpg

Mount all the fans

4SemiBuilt.jpg

Build the system

Built.jpg

Enjoy the PC

Front.jpg

Sideon.jpg

Hope this proves useful to others

That's a good lookin' build you got there. :)

What with the initial build then the rebuild to move the rad it's been a good 6 hours or so in the making.. Half the fun of owning a PC is making it though IMHO

The quad HDD cage I have mounted under the CD-ROM makes a HUGE difference to the look of the finished item I feel.

I'd have to agree, it looks good.

Nothing to do with the Corsair... Case, RAM, PSU, Cooler, Fans, 2 Link items and the Gaming Headset :-)

Hell if you guys made GPU's with Corsair link I would have had those also!

Glad you like it

Archived