Corsair Community

Corsair Swag ie Golf shirts and hats etc...

coolhandl

• 4 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

coolhandl,

I cannot go into details but stocking a part number in the system requires space for that item and inventory tracking they also have to be available in all hubs.

And for these types of items there is just no one that can take care of them ATM.:eek:

But hey I agree with all of you; it is something I would like to see from us as well and I will pass this along to our marketing.:D:

coolhandl,

I cannot go into details but stocking a part number in the system requires space for that item and inventory tracking they also have to be available in all hubs.

And for these types of items there is just no one that can take care of them ATM.:eek:

But hey I agree with all of you; it is something I would like to see from us as well and I will pass this along to our marketing.:D:

Don't you guys pass out some kind of loot at tradeshows? Heck I have so many t-shirts from trade shows my wife makes me give them away! If T-shirts are too expensive, there are always pens, cute flashlights, or even Post-It notes. Something. :eek:

• Corsair Employee
No its not that they are too expensive the logistics of stocking these items is more complicated then I think you understand. There is way more to stocking and selling a part; often times it costs more to stock a part then the actual part it self.

No its not that they are too expensive the logistics of stocking these items is more complicated then I think you understand. There is way more to stocking and selling a part; often times it costs more to stock a part then the actual part it self.

There is certainly some truth to what you say. The best time to collect trade-show swag is about 1 hour before the show closes. Everyone at the booths desperately wants to get rid of all that stuff, so they don't have to pack and haul it back to the office. :laughing:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Corsair Employee

coolhandl

We ship our products all over the world and Canada is our Neighbor why would we not ship something there?

They are likely just out of stock but to be sure send the request again, and ask for a conformation.

Archived