Corsair Community

Corsair void pro wireless use with analogue audio?

auzzyboy

Hey. Is their any way at all I could use my void pro wireless headset with the motherboards sound card analogue connection (mic/headphone) using adapters, rewiring etc. After using this headset for while without any complaints I have always felt that when playing fps games I am always at a slight disadvantage when it comes to audio and hearing footsteps etc.. After finally looking into this I have since used a turtle beach headset of my friends which plugs directly to my mobo soundcard to see wether their is a difference? And the result were great! Much more clarity and hearing enemy's was so much easier!

So I now intend to possibly purchase the corsair hs50/60 to replace the void however i love the flexibility of the voids beimg wireless as I use them for my race sim setup which is much further away from my pc. So wanted to see of their is anything at all that can be done to use this headset with the soundcard before commuting to a new purchase as I would really like to keep them and have both great audio and wireless capability.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Yea I have looked into this from lots of different angles and can't seem to come up with a solution.. it sucks as I really like my void pros but they are just lacking when compared to an analogue headset using the soundcard for fps games. It's a shame but another set may be on the cards.

Thanks