Corsair Community

Void Pro Wireless - High pitched saturated noises with Journey

Noataq

Hi everyone,

I recently bought Journey since it just came out to PC,

And I have a problem with this game and with my headset in particular,

It doesn't happen with any other game I have, and it only happens on this headset (I tried the speakers of my screen and some earphones)

already on the menu screen of the game, where you should only hear the wind, with the headset you hear multiple high pitched saturated "tinkling" noises. I tried to put on and off the surround effect and play with the equaliser but the problem stays.

I've updated to the last drivers/version of iCUE aswell.

Do you have any idea of a fix ?

Thank you !

Sorry no ideas here but came in here thinking you meant the band. But, since you already went through most of the stuff I would suggest the only thing I have is check the games/steam forums as usually if one person has a problem others will as well. Also as I don't know how popular this game is or if it was released recently give it some time. No way they will be worse than 2K was with Bioshock 1 for me. Audio was filled with static, and I was not able to open the bathysphere at the start of the game....took them over a year to patch it so I could actually play it.

Don't stop believing or they'll be pissed.

I was having the exact same problem. What worked for me was to right click on the speaker in the bottom right, troubleshoot sound problems and turn off audio enhancement. It's in the advanced tab of speakers/headphone properties

• 3 weeks later...