Corsair Community

Corsair H150i Pro not showing up (Link+ Commander Pro)

Raveya

First, make sure you are on the latest version of Link.

Then ... I'd try putting the cable into a different USB header; we want to determine if it's related to the Commander Pro or the cooler. Then, I'd also try a different cable; you can take any micro-USB cable and plug it into a USB header on the back of the motherboard.

Also ... take a look with USBDView (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html). The H150i PRO will have a Vendor ID of 1b1c and a Product ID of 0c12.

If none of the above works, then I'd open a ticket with support.

My h155i also not showing in Link when connected to the USB header of Commander Pro. When connected to Motherboard USB header it is shown correctly in Link.

I guess it's simply not working when you connect it to the Commander

Oh Okay. Thought that the commander Pro would have been managed that and show up the H150i. So then I can drop the connection from H150i to the Commander Pro.

It should work, others do this, and it also work with non-Corsair USB devices including other branded coolers. I am doing this now.

You guys may need to list your Link version and C-Pro firmware version. Motherboard model is the other key player.

Both the latest, Link 4.9.4.28 and Commander Pro 0.4.173

When connected to the Commander Pro the H115i is not showing in Link.

My h155i also not showing in Link when connected to the USB header of Commander Pro. When connected to Motherboard USB header it is shown correctly in Link.

I guess it's simply not working when you connect it to the Commander

What are your system specs? Can you please fill that out? You'd be amazed how much that actually helps.

Folks ... there are a couple of things mentioned above to try.

Also, please make sure you look in USBDView; that will show USB devices that Windows "sees". And if Windows can't see it, Link can't see it.

Also, look for the Corsair USBXp Driver in Device Manager (under USB Connections). If it's there, try enabling/disabling it.

Folks ... there are a couple of things mentioned above to try.

Also, please make sure you look in USBDView; that will show USB devices that Windows "sees". And if Windows can't see it, Link can't see it.

Also, look for the Corsair USBXp Driver in Device Manager (under USB Connections). If it's there, try enabling/disabling it.

There it is Not Listed

When connecting the Pump to USB it works but with commander pro it is not shown in Link Software

There it is Not Listed

When connecting the Pump to USB it works but with commander pro it is not shown in Link Software

So ... when you connect it to another USB header, it works? And it doesn't when connected to the CoPro USB header? Or did you connect it to a USB port outside the computer?

What header is the CoPro connected to? Do other devices work when connected to the CoPro USB?

And how do you have your CoPro powered? Is it a direct SATA connection or are there any adapters in the mix?

BTW: I have my 115i PRO connected to my CoPro with no issues.

So ... when you connect it to another USB header, it works? And it doesn't when connected to the CoPro USB header? Or did you connect it to a USB port outside the computer?

What header is the CoPro connected to? Do other devices work when connected to the CoPro USB?

And how do you have your CoPro powered? Is it a direct SATA connection or are there any adapters in the mix?

BTW: I have my 115i PRO connected to my CoPro with no issues.

the Commander Pro has an SATA Only Cable (with RGB Light and AIO Pump on SATA too on this cable)

Even when I connect the lightning Pro to the CommanderPro (USB Second Port) this will also not be shown.,..??

What Did I do wrong?

the Commander Pro has an SATA Only Cable (with RGB Light and AIO Pump on SATA too on this cable)

Even when I connect the lightning Pro to the CommanderPro (USB Second Port) this will also not be shown.,..??

What Did I do wrong?

Don't know that you did anything wrong.

Can you post two things:

1) Your Link screen, particular the monitoring section for the CoPro

2) A screen shot from USBDeView (http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html). This will show all of the USB Devices on the system.

You can also look in Device Manager and see if any devices are shown as stopped or having a problem.

• 11 months later...
I had a similar issue, sans the Commander Pro. It turned out to be that the highlighted driver was disabled :question: :question::!:

Try going that route, if you haven't already.

Cheers!

I don't see that driver where did you find it?

Archived