Corsair Community

K70 RGB Lighting for Toggle Macros

LightningZero

Currently I have a couple of macros that are setup as Toggle macros (will repeat the action until the key is pressed again), everything with this process is working great, but I would like to utilize the RGB lighting on the keyboard to "show" that the toggle has been activated and/or deactivated.

The lighting options so far allow you to change the key color when initially pressed, but then the color just remains the new color, or you can set a particular time length to keep the key an alternate color, but if you toggle the macro off, the color will still be the alternate color until the set time is hit. I would like for the key to be green when the toggle macro is active and red when not running.

Has anyone able to figure this out or is the software too limited for this function at this time. (funny thing is by using a Timer macro and lighting you can get close, but it will not continue to loop until toggled off.

Corsair, if this is not an option as this time, can we get an option for toggle macros to have the lighting color toggle with the action of the key?

Thanks for anyone that can help.

You will have to assign the lighting under Profile -> Lighting and make it a toggle lighting.

So remove the lighting effect on the action -> bind the lighting to the key -> bind the action to the key

so every time you toggle the action goes off and the key lighting goes off but their not connected to each other.

• 3 years later...

I'm sad this is the best we have right now. I've tried every iteration and this is the best one. Switching profiles is not an option because by the time you get to 3 macros, you have 3! combinations (3!=6), when you get to 4 macros, you're up to 4! combinations (4!=24). :eek: Doh!

I have multiple Corsair K70's, K65's, Mice, and wireless headsets... this is the ONE feature that could pull me to a different brand.

We need actual iCUE macro statuses to be indicated on the keyboard... it should be an actual macro item. Consider this: In Minecraft, I have a monster trap with thousands of zombies... I need to swing a sword 500+ times to kill a bunch of them... I would like F5 thru F8 to provide a readout of how far the macro has run in color changes and blinking effects... thus creating a progress bar on my keyboard.

Archived