Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 1500 L+R problem

HeadyXx

i have a problem my Corsair Vengeance 1500 usb changes the audio left and right and left and right surround outputs every i think 5 minutes after 5 minutes i hear all what happend on the left on the right and what happend on the right on the left .. what could be the problem and how to solve it ?

• 2 weeks later...

The HS1 had the same problem, a temp fix for it was turning on environment effect and back off. If you use 7.1 mode it can cause sound to flip on you (glitch with c-media software).

I have the same thing happen to me with my HT Omega sound card (uses c-media software). I don't think c-media will ever fix this software problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm having the same issue. No driver conflict; I have installed and reinstalled nearly every single thing.

The Left-Right sounds reverse and re-reverse at random while playing Battlefield 3. Needless to say it is very very frustrating.

CORSAIR, PLEASE HELP!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I have the same issue, had it on my HS1 and now on the 1500, just learned to put up with it now, shame as it ruins a great headset :(

I'm on Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit if that helps.

When does this issue occur?

The issue occurs while playing Battlefield 3. I am not sure if it starts mid-game or before a map is loading, but in either case, the sound reverses.

As in, you would literally hear someone approaching from your left but he/she would in actuality be approaching from the right. This occurs with all sounds such as gun-fire, explosions, vehicles, etc. Their sounds get reversed as far as the direction goes.

• 11 months later...

This is old thread but seems not to be fixed?

I got my headset yesterday and I can confirm I have same issue.

I can't believe it's because of any of my other drivers because with my old headsets was working fine. Before vengeance I've been using optical 5.1 headset and normal stereo headset with windows drivers. Now I got my Vengeance 1500 and got this issue first time.

Archived