Corsair Community

ASUS Crosshair III and TW3X4G1333C9DHX memory problem

Sonntagskind3

Hey everyone,

after 6 hours of trying my new componenets to work I will try to here now to get maybe help. I am desperate right now. I am trying to install Windows 7 and everytime its trying to expand the files I get a blue screen. Also I get each time different blue screens. I looked some of it up and the more I am reading the more I think that I got a Memory problem here. I tryed also only one memory in different slots but without any differences. I tryed differenet Bios versions too. I also tryed the to put in the inputs I got of the QVL 9-9-9-24(1066-7-7-7-20) Voltage:1.70. And by the way, I tryed the memtest86 and I got so many ERRORS that I cant even count the number!!!! Millions in 2,5 hours!!!!

1. So, does anyone know if this Memory of Corsair is working with the Crosshair III Mainboard?
  2. Is there anything I do wrong or I need to adjust?

The memory I bought is also in the ASUS vendor list QVL so don't get it.

Is it really possible that both are damaged?

What I have also figured out is that the LED next to the Reset botton is not light up when the Computer i on, like the other once for the Graphis card, CPU and Memory!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR RESPONSE ;o)

Have you tested each module one at a time in the system to see if you can narrow it down to one module?

Yes I have tryed all slots with each Module and also with different settings as well.

I also tryed burning the Windows 7 DVD a couple times with slow burning settings. And also with an US-Flash drive to eliminate issues.

Disable legacy usb support in the BIOS and run Memtest86+ v4.10 on each stick in the same slot, one at a time of course.

Which settings should I use for the DDR-Ram b4 I do the memtest?

1333MHz, Vdimm = 1.60V, at latency settings of 9-9-9-24 maybe as recommended from Corsair?

Archived