Corsair Community

Need help making the switch!!

banetek

Ok so I have corsair ram and a kick ***

K-70 Lux that was recently upgraded from a K-70... I know and considering it stays red almost 100% of the time WHY? Simple, Options man!!

Ok so I knew from looking at the razer that there was no comparison in quality , not a dam bit.. Corsair took the cake.

However I am finding it hard to make the switch from the mouse to the corsair version with all those buttons... What helped was having three of the buttons stand out once I ran out of training pads.. I had to improvise but I must ask, how hard was it to learn corsairs 12 side button mouse and will there be more robust versions in the future?

Thanks, I am already sold on the RGB mouse mat and the head phones I am sure will pass muster!!

• 1 month later...

I'm an MMORPG gamer (WoW) and I love the extra buttons on the side of my mouse. I'm currently using a competitor but I'm doing my second Corsair build and I'll be making the switch to the Corsair peripherals (Mouse: Scimitar RGB; Headset: Corsair VOID 7.1 Channel Headset).

And.

I.

Can't.

Wait.

Now, if they would just make a gamepad (and hopefully use Cherry switches)..........

• 3 months later...
...how hard was it to learn corsairs 12 side button mouse...?

I'm using a competitor's 12-button ATM, but I've got a Scimitar on the way, and the layout is practically the same.

It's 100% muscle memory, but I got there really fast. Like, "within an hour of playing" fast.

Any 12-button mouse will have alternating textures or angles on the buttons to help you know what row you're on, and that's all you have to get used to (well, aside from activating things with your non-keyboard hand, for which YMMV). Once you're sure of the buttons you're hitting, the rest of the adjustment period is basically the same as it is any other time you move your keybinds.

It's funny - you see these types of mice billed more as MMO mice than MOBA mice, but quickcast on a 12-button mouse is FANTASTIC for MOBAs. Highly recommend it.

Archived