Corsair Community

What games do you all play?

Corsair Wizard

Hello Corsair Fam,

I just wanted to create a quick thread on what are some games played by our enthusiasts, I am a huge gamer myself so I am curious! I am retired in some, and still play most. dont challenge me :p:

*edit added some of the ranks I achieved!

Games I personally play :

Counter - Strike - LEM

League of Legends - Diamond

Hearthstone - Rank 4

Starcraft 2 - Masters

Black ops 3 - Wood league

World of tanks/warships - Casual

Street Fighter - Casual

Marvel - I dont think this cant be ranked correctly

Smash bros N64 Melee

Heroes of the Storm - Casual

Dota 2 - Casual

Day Z

Excited for The Division (comes out in 6 days woot!).

Cant wait to wake up my significant other with my Cherry MX Blue's :D:

Edited by Corsair Wizard

• Corsair Employees

I've been messing around with FFIV lately (lvl 42), so far so good. And yeah, Scimitar works perfectly with that game, loving the side buttons.

But The Division though man, can't wait. I've eyeing that game for quite sometime now. I was going to pre-order to play the beta, but I'm just gonna wait.

• Like 2

• Corsair Employees
I've been messing around with FFIV lately (lvl 42), so far so good. And yeah, Scimitar works perfectly with that game, loving the side buttons.

But The Division though man, can't wait. I've eyeing that game for quite sometime now. I was going to pre-order to play the beta, but I'm just gonna wait.

level 42?! weak sauce...

The Division does look good, but still debating if I should pick up another game.

• Like 2

• Corsair Employees
level 42?! weak sauce...

The Division does look good, but still debating if I should pick up another game.

Weak sauce??!!! ... Pick up The Division and let's see who the weak sauce is :bigeyes:

• Corsair Employees
I play CS:GO (still need to win 8 more matches)

BF4 (102)

GTA V (124)

Ark Survival Evolved

I play other games too, but these are what I'm playing most often. I'm trying to get more CS friends to que with!

How is GTA V now? I played it for a good month or two and then lost interests..

How is GTA V now? I played it for a good month or two and then lost interests..

I find that it is only fun playing in a group online. If I play the single player, it has to be modded :P

I put in 300 hours pretty much exclusively in the GTA Online realm... >.>

AHHHH

@emissary I loved Heroes of Newerth, one of the funnest times I had with moba. Sadly that game died and a lot of users stopped playing it due to the learning curve of the game( my opinion). Game was super hard to learn and the community were not really welcoming for new players. Ultimately, many people moved to league right after.

@Corsair Wizard: Yeah, it is pretty dead right now, but the look and feel of that game just did it for me. Even though i liked the original DOTA back in the days, other moba style games now just seem slow/sluggish in comparison to HON. And at least there is still some competition left in it until the world finals in June =)